Source Of Solutions -Terms of service, conditions and website Regulations
The internet website sourceofsolutions.com developed and operates serves as an online shop for purchase of products for the internet users all over the world (hereinafter: the Website).
Words signifying one gender shall include the others and words signifying the singular shall include the plural and vice versa where appropriate.
By using and/or browsing this Website (sourceofsolutions.com) including use of any of the services or products or merely browsing the Website, the user and/or anyone acting on his behalf (hereinafter: the User) expresses his consent and acceptance of the Website Terms of service and website Regulations ; This consent is irrevocable.
This Customer Agreement is a contract between the user and sourceofsolutions.com ("source of solutions ") and applies to your purchase of Source of solutions products.
You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement before you may become a customer of source of solutions.
In this Agreement, "you" or "your" means any person or entity using the Service ("Customers" or "user"). Unless otherwise stated, " source of solutions," "we" or "our" will refer collectively to source of solutions.
Unless otherwise specified, all references to a "bank" in this Agreement include savings associations and credit unions, and all references to a "credit card" include American Express, Discover, Visa , Master Card-branded cards and PayPall.
You must agree to each and every condition in this Agreement:
The Regulations specified herein might be modified from time to time without providing any advance notice to the User. The Regulations published in the Website shall be considered as binding at all times. Nevertheless, the provisions set forth in the Website Regulations on the date of performing a transaction shall apply to transactions performed on that day. The User is responsible to be updated in the version of the current Regulations.
The provisions set forth in these Regulations shall apply to any kind of use the User makes of the Website and any purchase the User makes through the Website. Since these Regulations constitute a binding agreement between the User and the Website management, you are requested to read these Regulations thoroughly and in full. Purchase of the different services or products by the User in the Website shall constitute the User's agreement to all the Terms and Conditions applicable to the transaction as specified in the Regulations. If the User does not consent to these terms and conditions he is requested to avoid from making purchases in the Website. It should be noted that other activities that are held in the Website, such as support, are offered to Users who purchased in full the products from the Website and these uses should be registered in the Website as well.
Purchase in the Website, Cancellations of Orders and Returns
· Any person who is 18 years old and above on the date of placing the order is entitled to place an order in the Website.
· Purchase through the website is subject to the Terms and Conditions specified in these Regulations. Each person placing an order declares that he read and understood the Website Regulations and that he and/or anyone acting on his behalf shall make no claim and/or demand against the Website owners and/or the Website and/or its operators and/or anyone acting on their behalf except for claims concerning breach of the undertakings specified in these Regulations.
· The sale of any product that was ordered by the User in the internet is conditional upon the availability of that product in stock, ownership of a valid credit card and approval of the transaction from the credit company that issued the card. The sale might also be conditional upon receipt of additional details and documents from the User, and a sales representative on behalf of the Company may contact the User through telephone or email in order to obtain the aforesaid documents or details.
· If approval of transaction was not obtained from the credit card company, or the Products that were ordered are not found in stock, the Website management will not be obligated to provide the products the User ordered. In such event an email message concerning this matter will be sent to the User, and the Website management will credit the User credit card. If the User was charged by mistake, the Website management requests to be notified about it immediately and will make arrangements to provide appropriate credit.
· In accordance with the provisions set forth in Section 4c(a) to the Consumer Protection Law, return of a product that is not defective will not be allowed in any event.
· Each transaction will be approved only upon the approval of any payment in the Website by the suitable credit card company. An appropriate notice concerning this matter will be displayed to the User. In the absence of such notice, the User should contact the Website to query about this matter.
· Nevertheless, to dispel any doubt, registration in the Website computers concerning approval or rejection of payment by the credit card company shall constitute prima facie exclusive evidence as to its content.
This return policy is applicable to all products.
We guarantee against manufacturers' defects for 30 days from the date of the delivery on all products except for items listed with another return time or policy.
Merchandise must be in original factory condition, and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All returns/exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt of the merchandise. Merchandise must be in original factory condition, and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
Items may be returned only with prior Source of solutions authorization.
· The Website management shall not be held liable for delays in the supply of products as a result of events that are beyond its control such as malfunctions, delays, defects in the computer system or the telephone system that interfere with the consummation of purchase or interruptions in email services.
· Any purchase of product products or system from the website is intended for one User and to be used in one specific computer.
Delivery according to your instructions. You hereby agree to waive any claim, objection, or a payment based on the assertion that you did not receive the order. or that the order is not in your dominion or control.
Prepayment. source of solutions retains the right, at any time and for any reason, to request, at their discretion, that the member provides a prepayment for order(s) in the form of bank transfer, direct deposit, money order or cashier's check. If the prepayment is done in the form of bank transfer or cash direct deposit a credit is applied to the account within 1 business day. (Both of these methods must be performed by an authorized bank teller) If the prepayment is done in the form of a money order or cashier's check it will take 7 to 11 business days for funds to clear and credit be applied to the account.
All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
If Source of solutions has made an error by shipping an incorrect item to the customer. In this case, Member must contact Source of solutions to obtain a return label. Once item is returned back to the warehouse a correct replacement unit will be shipped out or a refund will be issued for the full amount of the order if the correct unit is unavailable. Source of solutions must be informed of the receipt of incorrect merchandise within a week of the delivery.
Unwanted Returns: Unwanted product returns will be subject to a 30% restocking fee and must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Merchandise must be in the unused condition only.
Refused Delivery: Returns falling under this category will be treated as "Unwanted Returns", consequently they will be subject to a 30% restocking fee. The customer will also be responsible for the return shipping cost incurred by the action of refusing the delivery.
Defective Items and returned: A customer must return merchandise at their expense within 30 days from the date of delivery with prior Return Merchandise Authorization number. Source of solutions can decide once merchandise is returned back to us If an exchange will be send or a refund will be applied.
If the return request due to any reason has been received by Source of solutions after 30 days from the original day of the receipt of the merchandise, the request will be denied.
Returns will have the option to be exchanged or refunded back to the original form of payment. Refunds may take 3 to 5 business days.
All orders must be returned in its original factory packaging and include everything that was originally received with the item.
If the item is at all physically damaged or abused your return will not be accepted and return shipping will be your responsibility.
Any physical damage during shipping must be reported within 7 days of delivery or the return request may be refused.
Some items we sell may be non-refundable and/or returnable.
Returns will have the option to be exchanged or refunded back to the original form of payment
The prices displayed in the Website include VAT unless otherwise stated.
The Website management reserves the right to update product prices in the Website from time to time. The price that is valid in relation to an order that was consummated is the price published at the time of completion of the order.
Terms of payment
The Website management will receive payment for the products ordered by the User's credit card. The credit card will be charged with one payment on the next date of monthly debit.
The entry in the monthly credit card report sent to the User by the credit card company will be under the title "The Website." or
Use of the Website products and services
· In addition to the materials and services offered by the Website , the Website also offers materials, information, references, services, platforms and operation devices on which third parties implemented Website products (hereinafter: Third Party Services). Third Party Services are subject to separate authorization licenses that supplement these services. The Website is not liable and does not assume any responsibility or liability of any kind in relation to Third Party Services, including any duty that is related to non-conformance of Third Party Services and the materials and/or products and/or the services offered by the Website. It is agreed that the Website will not be held liable for Third Party products and services and that no attempt to impose upon it such liability will be made.
· The rights granted to the User are individual and cannot be transferred.
Trademarks and logos displayed in the Website are the sole property of The Website. The User may not use them without the advance and written approval of the Website.
Ordering products through a secure server
To order products, the following details must be provided: customer details (including full name, address and phone no.) and credit card details.
The User should note that submission of false details is a criminal offense and anyone acting in this manner is subject to criminal and civil proceedings.
If the User orders products for the first time he will be asked to choose a password and type it in the place designated for that purpose in the Website.
After placing the order, the Website management will ensure that the credit card was charged, that the products ordered are available in stock and that it has the full and required information on its behalf to complete the transaction. Products will be sent to the customer after performing the aforesaid actions. In the event the User did not receive approval of the transaction within 24 hours from the time it was performed, he may assume that there was a defect. In such event the User is advised to contact the Website management.
When using this Website, including all products and services thereof, Users agree to the following:
1. Users shall not interfere with or harm the enjoyment of other Users in this Website.
2. Users will not use this Website to upload, distribute or transmit in any manner any material or virus that harms, interferes or endangers the Website in any manner;
3. Users will not create aliases or false user names;
4. Users will not use or attempt to use an account, password, service or system of another User without obtaining the advance approval of The Website.
5. The User will act only in accordance with the purpose and the Terms and Conditions specified in the Website. The User shall refrain from interfering in the routine operations of the Website in any manner and harming any other User, whether directly or indirectly, through a computer or any other means of communication.
6. Users will not interfere with or infringe upon the security of this Website or services, materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks that are related to or accessible through the Website.
Account name and password
The User is responsible for maintaining his account name and/or password, if any, confidential. Users are responsible for any damage caused by their use of the account and/or password name whether they approved it in actuality or expressly or out of their own negligence.
Disclaimer and warranty
· This Website and all materials and services offered herein appear "as is" except as provided above, the product is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Website does not warrant that (a) the services and/or product will comply with the User demands; (b) the services and/or products will be provided in a routine, current, secure or error-free manner; (c) the outcome of the use of the services and/or products will be efficient, accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of all the services and/or products that are purchased or predicted through the Website will comply with the Users' expectations; and, (e) any error in products, or other failer in the Website, services or materials thereof will be rectified.
· This Website may contain technical or other errors, misprints or imprecise details. The Website is entitled to modify services and/or products specified in this Website including the descriptions offered in the products at all times and without advance notice. Services and/or products specified in this Website may not be updated and the Website does not undertake to update the aforesaid services and/or products.
· The information contained in this Website, including information concerning services thereof, is subject to periodic changes without delivering any advance notice to the User. Information contained in this Website is not binding in any event. The User acknowledges that he is obligated to verify the content of the information as said before acting according to such information, as well as before choosing to enter into any agreement with the Company. To dispel any doubt, all the information contained in this Website and/or part thereof does not constitute an invitation, representation, declaration or undertaking as to any agreement with the User and/or any other third party.
· The User understands and acknowledges the following: (a) that the Website does not control, support or assume upon itself any liability for any content, products or services offered or provided by third parties including and without limitation, third party suppliers and third parties that can be reached through links displayed in the Website; (b) the Website does not make an representation or undertaking towards these third parties, including content, products and services thereof; (c) the User is solely liable for any agreement with third parties he may enter; and (d) the Website shall not be held liable for any content, products or services offered by third parties.
· The Website is not liable for the use of the Website made by the User. The User shall be exclusively liable as said, and his liability shall include liability for any damage that might be caused following any use as said, including for infringement of any law and/or any provision set forth in these Regulations. The User is aware that no information security system is fully secure and that third parties may abuse the Website. The User acknowledges that the Website shall not be held liable for any use as said including damage thereof.
· Without derogating from the limitation of warranty of the Website as specified anywhere else in these Regulations, the Website management and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be held liable towards the User and shall not incur any damage deriving from delays or failure of provision of products purchased in the Website or installation thereof as well as any other indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the User or to any other third party, as a result of using the Website or making a purchase therefrom - whatever the cause of claim may be. In the event that the Website management is liable towards you for any cause, then this liability shall be limited to the amount paid by the User in actuality for the products he purchased.
· Certain countries and jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of liability and therefore the limitations specified hereinabove do not refer to certain users. To the extent possible, any implied warranty is limited to a period of ninety (90) days.
If incorrect details are provided at the time of placing the order, the Website management cannot guarantee that the products will arrive to the customer.
The Website is controlled, operated and managed by the Website from its offices in Israel. the Website does not represent that the Website or services or materials offered therein are suitable or available for use in other places outside Israel, and access to the Website from areas in which the Website or any of the materials or services provided therein is illegal is strictly prohibited. If the User enters the Website from anywhere otherwise Israel, he is obligated to act in accordance with local laws.
Personal details and privacy
1. The personal details provided when placing the order will be kept in the Website secure database and/or the clearing house company. The Website management undertakes not to disclose the User's personal details to any other entity that is not related to the Company owning Website or that is not related to performance of payment for purchases made in the Website. Nevertheless, details provided by the User may be used for the purpose of analysis and providing statistical information to third parties. In such event data will not include personal information and the User cannot be identified following such action.
2. Details or a part thereof will not be used or provided to a third party except for the following: completion of the payment process of the User; following a court order; in the event of any conflict or difference of opinion between the website and the User; for the purpose of generating statistical information as specified hereinabove; and/or when there is suspicion that the criminal offense was committed.
4. When making any payment in the Website the User will be requested to provide certain details as specified in certain places (hereinafter: the Details). To dispel any doubt, the User is not obligated by law to provide any Details; and yet, provision of Details is a condition for making the payment and ordering services.
5. The Website shall be entitled to use details for the purpose of producing statistical information about Website Users, provided that this information does not include any name, ID No., address or details of specific methods of payment. The Website may transfer statistical information as said to third parties at its discretion.
6. The User is aware that providing false information may constitute a criminal offense and/or cause for civil action and he undertakes to indemnify and compensate any party for any damage that he incurs and/or cost involved thereof including trial expenses. Needless to say that in the event of providing false details, the Website shall be entitled to cancel any transaction.
7. Providing the personal Details of the User of the Website for the purpose of initiating contact on behalf of the Website shall constitute agreement within its meaning in Section 30(a(b) to the Telecommunication Law (Telecommunications and Services) 5742-1982, and the Website shall be entitled to transmit advertisements to the User.
8. The Website management applies customary means of safety to maintain, to the extent possible, the confidentiality of information and any transfer of a credit card number from the Website is encrypted by law. Nevertheless, in certain events that are beyond the Company's control and/or derive from force majeure, the Website management shall not be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, caused to the User and/or anyone acting on his behalf if this information is lost or used by any unauthorized person.
Limitation of warranty
· Under no circumstances, including and without limitation to circumstances of negligence, The Website and its office holders, managers, employees, partners or supplier shall be held liable towards the User or any third party for special, pecuniary, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind or any other damage, including and without limitation to damage caused by loss of usage, data or profits, whether or not the Website was aware of the possibility of these damages, or any possibility of liability that derives from or in connection with use or non-use of this Website, services and materials thereof, deriving from declarations or actions of other third parties in the framework of or through the Website, any agreement with other third parties or suppliers, any unauthorized access or change of correspondence or data, any information that was delivered or received or that was not delivered or received, failure to save data, files or any other content or loss thereof, any other service offered through the Website that is delayed or interrupted, or any other Website referred to or linked to this Website.
· The Website and its management/workers will not be held liable for any kind of damage caused to the User due to delay in the arriving of the product or the product did not reach its destination or was not ship at all.
In the event of a defective product the following shall apply:
· The Website management shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the User due to provision of defective products. In the event of a defective product the following shall apply:
The Website and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be held liable for failure to provide and/or any delay the provision of any product that is purchased through the Website (hereinafter: Product) where such events derive from a force majeure or interference on behalf of a third party; in addition, the Website and/or anyone acting on their behalf shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special damage. The Website and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall be held liable only up to the amount of the relevant purchase price, if at all. In the event that it was proved beyond any doubt that the Website provided a defective Product, the Website and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall be liable up to the price of purchase of the Product performed in the Website.
· Service in the online store is provided "as is". The User hereby waives any claim or allegation or demand towards the Website management for features of the service, limitations or conformance to his needs and requirements.
The Website management does not warrant that online use of the Website is not interrupted and/or that use of the website is maintained regularly and without interruptions and/or maintained safely and in error-free manner and/or will be able to block access to unauthorized use to the Website computers and/or that the User will not incur damages, malfunctions or defects including product malfunctions or malfunctions in communication lines to the store.
· The Website and/or anyone acting on his behalf shall not bear any liability for any indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the User or any other third party, directly or indirectly, as a result of use of the Website or purchase therefrom - whatever the cause of claim may be. In the event that the Website management is liable towards the User for any cause, then this liability shall be limited to the amount paid in actuality by the User for the Products purchased.
· In addition, the Website management shall not be held liable for the installation of Products purchased in the store and this liability shall apply only to the User and paid by him.
· You cannot receive compensation for damages, including damages for consequential damages, compensation for lost profits, special compensation, indirect, incidental or punitive damages.
· Conditions and Disclaimer apply to anything related to this contract, for example:
v Data loss.
v Viruses or other strikes features that affect access to the Service or its use.
v Non-compliance of the service/product to other services, goods and hardware.
v Delays or failures you may experience product activation.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Website (without any linked websites) is managed by the Website from its offices in the State of Israel. By accessing and using this Website the User and the Website agree that the Israeli law shall govern any matter related to access or use of the Website, irrespective of contradictory laws. The User and the Website hereby agree and declare that exclusive jurisdiction is vested to Israeli courts.
1. Terms and Conditions and rules, regulations, authorizations and other declarations that appear in this Website constitute the entire agreement between the Website and the User concerning the use of the Website.
2. It is clarified that the presentation of products and/or services that are on display in this Website does not constitute an opinion on behalf of the Website management as to their quality.
3. The computer records of the Website management concerning the actions performed through the Website shall constitute prima facie evidence to their correctness.
These Regulations have been updated on 22.12.2017. The Website management may change these Regulations at its sole discretion and at all times.
The Website management wishes that you make the most out of its products.